External Gear Pumps, Series AP
- Single pumps, unidirectional
- Single pumps, reversible
- Aluminum and cast iron versions
- Double and triple pumps, unidirectional, in several configurations.
- With integral flow or pressure control valve.
- With outrigger bearing for axial and radial loads.
- High overall efficiency thanks to optimized hydraulic compensation
- Design and materials that guarantee excellent technical specifications and long life service
- Optimum quality/price ratio
- Customized models can be built for specific applications:
- Dedicated front covers to improve mechanical and life performances in case of radial/axial loads
- Dedicated back covers with integrated circuits to control pressure and flow.
Internal Gear Unit for Motor/pump Service – QXEM Series
- Compact, non-compensated design
- Very low noise levels
- Pressure and flow pulsations are minimal, thanks to pinion-shaft technology
- Field-proven in both fixed- and variable-speed drive
- First-rate reliability at both high and low speeds and in reverse mode
- Long service life even under highly cyclical loading