Directional Control Valves
Manually Operated Directional Valves
These valves may be used to manually shift the spool position and change the direction of oil flow.
Solenoid Operated Directional Valves, DSG Series
These are epoch-making solenoid operated valves of high pressure, high flow which have been developed incorporating a unique design concept into every part of the valve including the solenoid. With wet type solenoids, these valves ensure the low noise and the long life, moreover, ensure no leakage of oil outside of the valves.
- Wide Range of Models Choose the optimum valve to meet your need from a large selection available. The DSG design series solenoid operated directional valves are classified into the two basic models.
- Standard type …. Useable at high pressure: 31.5 MPa (4570 PSI) and high flow: 120 L/min (31.7 U.S.GPM)
- Shockless type …. A noise at spool changeover and a vibration in piping can be reduced to a minimum.
- Stable Operation With a strong magnet and spring force, the valves are tough against contamination and thus ensure a stable operation.
- Usable in products of various standards CE/UL/CSA certified products are available
Solenoid Controlled Pilot Operated Directional Valves
These valves are composed of a solenoid operated pilot valve and a pilot operated slave valve. When a solenoid is energized the pilot valve directs the flow to move the spool of the slave valve, thus changing the direction of flow in the hydraulic circuit.
- High Pressure High Flow High pressure [31.5 MPa (4570 PSI)].
- Lower Pressure Drop System energy saving increased as pressure drop of each valve has been greatly reduced.